Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bits of my weekend.

"every once in awhile, a girl has to indulge herself." ~ sarah jessica parker

this weekend was one of the best weekends i've had in a while! it was exciting, successful and relaxing. i participated in my 2nd marketplace and it was a blast! there were so many wonderful and creative vendors in my company. great food and and great music! i'll let the pics do the talking.

the night before. all packed up and ready to go.
this food cart stand was right next to my table. i couldn't resist the sweet smell of crepes. i eventually gave in and it was well worth it!
this random man off of the street decided to take part in the festivities and asked to sing a "gospel" song. needless to say he wasn't exactly a singer and the crowd was more excited to see him leave then come on. although, the band members were good sports and gave a sweet random soul a little shine.

there was a dj and the live band was called the dirty shoes however, the 2 band members were barefoot. the dirty feet may have been a more fitting name lol. but i thought they were really unique and they kept me bopping my head the entire time so really that's all the matters!









all in all it was grand ole time and i can't wait until the next one. these fairs are becoming a bit of a drug for me...a good healthy one ;-)






















No comments:

Post a Comment