Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i'm a winner!

last week was pretty much non stop for me. it was almost as if i was going going going every day. this is what sometimes makes your desire to pursue your passions and ambitions that much harder to become reality, however, i'm not gonna let that stop me! despite the roller coast ride of a week, it ended on a high note. i won a painting! my church the bridge held its 2nd annual benefit concert expression live. the event was AMAZING!! i found out about a great new artist named green tea and i won this wonderful piece of art from local artist richant!!!
this piece was made just for me! i'm such a music junkie. i mean i love just pure music. i have a pretty eclectic taste and i can find the beauty in almost every tune. this painting just made my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment