Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cusping.




I have this distinct feeling clinging to my thoughts like biker shorts. This feeling that can't escape my mind no matter what. It motivates me to keep on going. It gives me that nudge on the shoulders shoving me on when I'm just about ready to throw up the white flag and surrender. I'm on the cusp of something profound preparing to take shape in my life. I don't have all the details, but I can feel it happening.

Lately I've been so overcome with ideas, goals, and new adventures that keep me busy and on the path of success that I can't alway contain it. They're pretty much bursting at the seams. Needless to say, I'm so excited about what's to come and I'm ready to take this monumental leap of faith into the infamous world of the unknown. Not afraid of what's to come, but just completely energized about the possibilities.

I want to accomplish all that I can accomplish while putting in every morsel of effort that I can muster. We only get one life, one shot, one chance to live our lives and make a difference and I refuse to let this opportunity slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment